An oval kitchen tables does not have to have a cloth square on it just because you cannot find an oval fabric. You are able to sew an oval tablecloth for the table with just a little preparation. And once you get a mold for your table, you can easily make tablecloths at any time.
12 Photos Gallery of: How To Sew A Cloths Oval Kitchen Tables?
1. One taped large sheets of paper to use to make a mold of your oval kitchen tables. You can use old newspapers or wrapping paper for this.
2. Place the paper on the table. Paper focuses on the table oval so there at least 12 inches (30 centimeters) of fall. It marks the edge of the table on paper with pencil.
3. Move the paper so you can now add 12 inches (30 centimeters) fall outside the edges of the oval kitchen tables. You can use a tape measure to help keep the distance correct. Watch your mold when you’re done. Trim the edges that are not smooth.
4. Place the fabric on a flat surface. Place the pattern on the canvas. Holding the pin to stay in place. Cut the oval tablecloth.
5. Fold the cloth in half to make sure both parties agree. If not, cut so that the edges are identical.
6. Sew ¼ inch (0.5 cm) from the edges around the tablecloth to the ring. Press inward edge along the sewing line. Fold the ring again.