Grease stains in cabinet are a common result of the handling of fatty foods and use of cooking oils. By interacting with various kitchen tools, it is almost inevitable that these spots appear on doors, handles and anything you touch. Oil droplets spread through the kitchen and come out of nowhere. How to remove grease from kitchen cabinets is not complicated, but you can take your time cleaning.
How to remove grease from kitchen cabinets
13 Photos Gallery of: How to Remove Grease from Kitchen Cabinets
- Fill a bucket with warm water.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of liquid dish soap in the water.
- Dip a soft cloth into the soapy water and then drain it. Start cleaning grease stains from cabinets of your gear.
- Pour the dirty water down the drain. Refill the bucket with clean, warm water. Dip another clean cloth in the water. Drain and use it to clean the surface before and leave it cleans.
- Use a dry cloth to remove the remaining moisture from the surface. Any residual fat that may remain will be so diluted at this point that the cloth to pick up right away. Now you know how to remove grease from kitchen cabinets easily.